- Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY)
- WPA or WPA2 Network Security
- Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store and the Google Play)
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Apple Watch, iOS 9.0 or later is recommended.
- To control this product with your Android device, Android 4.3 or later is recommended.
- To control this product with Alexa using your voice, an Alexa product is required.
- To control this product with the Google Assistant (Only support English) using your voice, Android 6.0 or later, or iOS 9.1 or later is required.
1. Ensure the light strip is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Do NOT use in enclosed fixtures.
3. Do NOT bend the light strip to an angle of less than 30 degrees.
4. If needed, you can cut your Smart Light Strip to size at the scissor markings.
Do NOT cut the light strip while it is connected to a power source.
5. Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.
Rated power: 10W
LED type: RGB SMD 5050 LED
Luminous flux: 500lm (Max.)
Waterproof and dustproof rating: IP65 (For the LED part only)
Rated lifetime: 25,000 hours (22.8 years -- based on 3 hours use per day)
Certificate: CE-RED, FCC ID, MIC, RoHS, Wi-Fi
Warranty: 12-month warranty
1 * Koogeek LS1 Smart Light Strip
1 * Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese)
??[Enjoy Smart Life Easily] Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, and the Google Assistant, you can use Siri, Amazon Echo or Google Home to control it after configuration. You can use the Google Assistant for voice control, even if you don't have a Google Home. On 2.4 GHz WiFi network no hub required.
??[Support Color Changing and Dimmable] Offer 16 million colors to choose from and every color is dimmable, you can match the light to your mood and personalize your home.
??[Remote Control] After successfully configuring Alexa or connecting to the Google Assistant, wherever your mobile devices have Internet access (over cellular networks, e.g., 4G LTE / 3G, or any Wi-Fi networks), you can remotely control and monitor connected light strips with either iOS devices or Android devices, whether you are at home or not.
??[Simple Setup] When configuring, connect it to a USB power source and use the Koogeek Home app to connect it to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. You can remotely turn connected light strips on or off, change colors, or adjust brightness using the Koogeek Home app, Siri, Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
??[For iOS Devices Only] Control multiple Light Strips Simultaneously; Schedule On/Off; Automate Light Strips. To set up automations and user permissions for this HomeKit-enabled accessory with your iOS device requires an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub.